Other important reading
- Pre-departure checklist PDF
- Expeditioner forms
- Antarctic Service Code of Personal Behaviour
- Antarctic Applications Online (AAO)
- Drug and alcohol policy PDF
- Environmental code for participants in the Australian Antarctic program
- Outdoor recreation policy
- Approvals and permits
- Work health & safety roles and responsibilities PDF
- Tips for photography and filming in Antarctica PDF
- Clothing Store FAQs PDF
For information about cargo and freight, consigning your cargo electronically and the season’s shipping and air travel schedules (including cargo required by dates), please follow the links below.
Family and friends
Information to assist you while you are separated from your family and friends can be found in our Liaison and support pages.
Please refer your loved ones to our Family and friends pages of this website to find information about staying in touch with you while you are away.