Australian Antarctic Science Program

Science is the central driver of all the Australian Antarctic Division's activities.

The Australian Antarctic Science Program (AASP) operates within the Australian Antarctic Program (AAP) to deliver world-class scientific research consistent with Australia’s Antarctic science strategic priorities.

If you have a current project or are looking to commence one, please read the frequently asked questions. These questions and answers will be added to and changed over time to meet the needs of stakeholders.