Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, Benestar, is available to provide a range of services for current and former AAD staff, AAP participants (regardless of affiliated agency), AAP contract partners and their immediate families.
In adopting a holistic, accessible and modern approach, the services provided by our EAP are designed to assist us in dealing with work and life issues and achieve our goals. Benestar is independent and professional, and their services are free.
For immediate confidential support please call 1300 360 364 (this number can be called from stations), or 0800 360 364 (from New Zealand) or International +61 2 8295 2292
Text 0480 032 310 (Monday – Friday 7:30am – 7:30pm AET) for immediate SMS support with a clinician.
Benestar provides professional personal counselling to support mental and emotional wellbeing via multiple communication channels including:
- In person
- By video
- By telephone
- By LiveChat
- By secure email (MyCoach Messenger)
- By SMS
Dedicated, specialised helplines for Indigenous Support and victims of Domestic & Family Violence are also available.
Included in the services provided by our EAP are:
- MyCoach for Individuals providing EAP counselling support and appointments.
- MyCoach for People Leaders providing support, coaching and advice for managers
- Additional MyCoach Support including support for nutrition, financial or legal issues
- BeneHub is an always-on, always accessible resource that lets you take charge of your own health and wellbeing to become ‘your best you’. It’s easy to get started and once you’ve registered, you’ll have secure access on any device to the portal and the BeneHub app. You’ll find a variety of content like learning modules, videos and animations, articles, blogs, podcasts, meditations, self-assessments, activities, and resources toolkits.
BeneHub encompasses both a web-based portal and a smartphone-based app so you can access support whenever and however best suits you – available anywhere, anytime and on any device. The app can be downloaded at the Apple Store or Google Play. The BeneHub user guide PDF provides further information on the app including how to access, login details and services available.