Field support vehicles
Vehicles are deployed at each station to support field activities ranging from trips close to the station to deep field programs thousands of kilometres away.
These vehicles include:
- Honda TRX300 and TRX350 quads with sleds and small trailers
- Snowmobiles: either Bombardier skidoos or Arctic Cats
- Hagglunds BU206 D5, D6 and Echo models towing 2 tonne tracked trailers and sleds
- Foremost Nodwell & Pioneer all terrain carriers
- Caterpillar D7G and D7H low ground pressure tractors towing 20 tonne sleds