Forms expeditioners must sign
Before you go south as an Australian Antarctic Program (AAP) participant, you need to be aware of relevant documentation that includes a number of forms that need to be downloaded from this website and returned to the AAD.
Please read the AAD Expeditioner Handbook and your letter from the AAD inviting you to participate in the AAP before filling in the forms downloadable from the catalogue below. Your letter will advise you which forms you need to complete. Please return the forms to us via email to email@example.com or post without delay.
If sending by post please mail to:
AAD Personnel Services
Australian Antarctic Division
203 Channel Hwy
Kingston, Tasmania, Australia 7050
If you cannot download the forms, please contact Recruitment via our online form, or phone +61 3 6232 3123 or 1800 030 755.
Catalogue of expeditioner forms
Please refer to your letter for information on which of the following forms you need to complete.
- Acceptance of conditions for participation in the AAP [PDF]
- ICT system access form [PDF]
- Identification of additional skills form [PDF]
- Equipment declaration form [PDF]
- Official secrecy acknowledgement form [PDF]
- Police (AFP) check application form [PDF]
- Pre-engagement declaration form [PDF]
- Expeditioner working hours [PDF]
- Expeditioner important notes [PDF]
- Expeditioner accommodation [PDF]
- Travel and accommodation arrangements form [PDF]
- Freight dispatch form – unaccompanied personal effects (UPE) [PDF]
- Application for vehicle storage form [PDF]
- Application to store household effects form [PDF]
- Release and indemnity form [PDF]
- Telephone personal information number (PIN) request form [PDF]
- Salary particulars form [PDF]
- Tax file declaration form [PDF]
- AAD superannuation choice acknowledgement form [PDF]
- ATO superannuation fund – standard choice form [PDF]
- Super information sheet [PDF]
If you cannot download documents please contact us to obtain a hard copy pre-departure pack via our online form, or phone +61 3 6232 3123 or 1800 030 755.
Checklist for expeditioners
- Read the AAD Expeditioner Handbook.
- Return designated forms by post (download them from the catalogue of forms above).
- Record your ‘personal profile’ details online on the AAO system without delay. This information includes family contacts and immigration information, without which you cannot leave Australia.
- Complete the Clothing Application online through the AAO system. This includes clothing sizes essential for your kitting appointment. Have you made your kitting appointment?