Light weight container style modules
These low-weight container style modules are manufactured from aluminium and composites. Their reduced weight allows deployment by large helicopter to remote field camps.
These containers can undergo a complete interior fit out for a variety of applications such as living, mess, ablutions, communications and laboratories, or they can be converted to fully self-contained modules.
The first production model has been deployed to the Casey skiway.
- These self-contained units will permit a rapid deployment.
- They are durable structures with a long life-cycle.
- The containers can be assembled in custom sizes, and be combined for modular camp structures.
- They offer high quality working/living environment.
- These structures are suitable for fixed mounting of equipment such as communications or renewable energy generators (PV, solar hot water or wind turbines).
- They are lightweight.
- Designs and operational performance are not well developed, and exist as a prototype only.
- They will consume a large shipping volume
- They will be expensive to purchase, fabricate and deploy.