- Engineering Services Supervisor Applications open: No
Schedule and supervise a group of trades personnel engaged in maintenance, construction and refurbishment projects.
- Building Services Supervisor Applications open: No
Co-ordinate the on-site activities of a group of multi-skilled trades personnel over winter and contribute as a working manager.
- Carpenter Applications open: No
Maintain station buildings and field huts, safely operate the carpenter's workshop and participate in building construction work.
- Electrician & Instrument Electrician Applications open: No
Install, operate and maintain a station's primary power source and the associated electrical reticulation systems.
- Rigger Applications open: No
Work with cranes and other plant, assisting in the erection, cladding and fit out of new buildings as well as assisting in the maintenance of the existing infrastructure.
- Boilermaker Welder Applications open: No
Undertake the safe operation of the metal working machinery and welding bays; assist in the erection, cladding and fit out of new buildings as well as assisting in the maintenance of the existing infrastructure.
- Concreter Applications open: No
Undertake site preparation, formwork, steel fixing, concrete placing and finishing. Assist in erection, cladding, fit out of new buildings, maintenance.
- Fitter & Turner Applications open: No
Manufacture parts and service a variety of machinery. Work with electricians, plumbers and diesel mechanics as well as assisting construction teams and science projects.
- Refrigeration Mechanic Applications open: No
Install and maintain domestic and commercial refrigeration plant as well as assisting with general maintenance and construction tasks for the station
- Plumber Applications open: No
Install, operate and maintain building mechanical services plant and equipment including all internal/external reticulated pipe work.
- Mechanical Services (HVAC) Balancing Technician Applications open: No
Take responsibility for the balancing of mechanical services air and water systems in all buildings at Davis station.