Scientriffic Magazine Antarctic Issue
Scientriffic magazine for ages 7+ is produced by CSIRO's Double Helix Science Club. It is packed with science news, feature articles, hands-on experiments, comics, competitions and brain-bending puzzles.
In 2006/2007 the editor, Tanya Patrick, was awarded an Australian Antarctic Arts Fellowship and produced a special Antarctica issue of the magazine as a result of her trip.
Scientriffic - Brrr! The Antarctica Issue can be downloaded here.
- Scientriffic Magazine Part 1 [10 MB]
- Scientriffic Magazine Part 2 [10 MB]
- Scientriffic Magazine Part 3 [10 MB]
- Scientriffic Magazine Part 4 [10 MB]
- Scientriffic Teachers Guide [10 MB]